Goodbye Brother

Download Song

Verse:

Adiós Mon Ami
You made it seem like heaven and the earth is over me
I kept crashing all the way
My days are stacking over me
I run the higher risk of diabetes
So am taking less sugar and my coffee's black
Goodbye brother, 
They say its hard brother
You had to fight an army by yourself, you won brother
I've seen the victories , the conquered territories
Mehn that was so impressive, guess i owe you one brother
I'll put a smile on her face, cos she cries everyday
The way she talks about you shows the feelings never change
Whether in sickness or in health, celebrated you instead
You're Surrounded by these friends, who'd take a bulllet for you man
But, you had to do it, 
surviving in the bushes
Thriving in the shootings
Killing enemies on duty
Calabashing on your own
I swear this place is not your home
Remember you were kind, too kind to terrorize
I'm just, proud, probably cos we were like family
Together we had grown to the men that we've become
I thought I was the toughest
I thought I was the hardest
Target practicing but never made it farther than metropolis
Goodbye brother
I hope to meet in everlasting, undiluted glory
Where the recipes are stories of an unnamed ville
Somewhere in Brazzaville
Black cities where the page is never tired of getting flipped
Yeah,
Its Like you turned around to face your own music
You left behind a multitude waiting to place a tulip
Cos they heard about the Man
Superhero of the town
Unmistakably the best, to rid desires of your chest
Your love was for the people 
Your kind, there's no equal
Your counsel was the eagle's, super accurate and legal
Sometimes I lay aback and let the memories ride
Look up the pages, as the cure to my emotional flaws
I get it
You're like Bissalla, Moremi or Mandela
Your name is on the wall, the propaganda is to letter
All the messages of war
Pass into continents
Get the world to understand
So save a man they kill a man
Damn it
Its hard brother
To take away the pain without divulging into tears
Thought my prayers would have saved
This is how the thing goes, sh*t is bigger than us
I put my fingers in the air, one time one time only

Related Articles